Posted by: skicia | 2012-09-27

is it possible

Is it possible to contract genital warts other than through sexual contact?

No, you can not contract genital warts withou sexual contact. Genital warts are spread through skin-to-skin oral, genital or anal sex. Refer to the following link for detailed information about genital warts:

Posted by: skicia | 2012-09-28

I have read all the sites however I have not been sexually active in months. I have someone living with me and I found out that she has warts which she has recently been treated for. How then is it possible that I have contracted it? I understand that it could be dormant for months or years but wouldn''t recent sexual contact be required?

Reply to skicia