Question
Posted by: PossPreggies | 2012/04/19

Is it Possible?

Hi...
My last period was 13-18 March, my fiancé  &  i had unprotected sex on the 27 March, but the next day i started bleeding again (more of a brownish substance) from the 28-30 March and still have not had my periods... Could i be pregnant? Is it still too soon to take a preg test? My breasts have been sensitive, I’ m constantly feeling hot and my stomach is bloated, so are these early signs or my imagination :( scared!!!!

You should do a pregnancy test. Pregnancy is a possibility.

5

Posted by: Hopeful | 2012/04/21

Dear Poss Preggies

I am in same boat. I''ve had very regular periods cycle usually 26-30 days. on 3rd march my husband and I had sex and the same night I started with a brown discharge which turned into a period. I have not had another period since. I have had sore breasts for almost every day over 3 weeks, occasional bouts of quite severe nausea and tiredness. Today I had spotting and then more blood but no more so far so i don''t know if it is a period or what. Did 2 home preg tests when I was 10 days late and both were negative...

Reply to Hopeful
Posted by: Annie | 2012/04/20

Some home pregnancy tests can give a positive result 2-3 days before period is due.
Do the test early in the morning with first morning urine - this is supposed to be most accurate.
A false positive is very rare, however false negatives do exist. If you get a negative result and your period still do not arrive, please go for a blood test.
I have now had this experience 3 times that HPT test negative (2-4 days after missed period) but blood test reveals pregnancy. Maybe I am not suppose to do a urine test.

Good luck.

Reply to Annie
Posted by: PossPreggie | 2012/04/19

Thanks Nini,

But is it not too soon to do a test?

Reply to PossPreggie
Posted by: Nini | 2012/04/19

I think you will get a result if you test now.

My cycle is similar to yours, and my periods fell into this week. So I''d say take a test!

Reply to Nini