Question
Posted by: Boo | 2011/02/17

Is it possible

Is it possible for me to control my orgasim?
When i have sex with my husband i uasally have a great orgasim, but when it comes to my lover i just cant give off.

Absolutely the orgasm can be impacted on by psychological factors, and the fact that you aren't able to orgasm, or let go, with your lover probably indicates that your body/unconscious has a conflict somewhere and this is showing itself in your sexual response...

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: Head | 2011/02/25

Boo only one way for you to enjoy you lover and O at the same time - get down on your hands and knees and let him shaft you doggy style - the deep thrusts will get your rocks off - guaranteed !

Reply to Head
Posted by: Me | 2011/02/18

Maybe you should stop being with your love, its now worth it...

Reply to Me
Posted by: Buda | 2011/02/17

Why do you have a lover while your husband gices you great sex, I think you feel gui ty by having sex with somebody else.

Reply to Buda
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/02/17

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist