Question
Posted by: Meg | 2011/01/05

Is it possible?

Hi Doc.

Hubby &  I are ttc, it''s been about 8 months and we still waiting for a little angel.

Background info.
I currently have a 25 day cycle. It''s been regular since I left the pill 9 months ago. I started spotting on day 24, which was Sunday. When I say spotting, it''s more like a very light brown discharge, that is only noticeable when I wipe. I do usually have this for max 2 days and then the blood flow comes in. However I am now on day 5 and no flow, still only noticeable when I wipe &  it seems slightly different to usual.
I''ve also been bloating since last Saturday, every night. I''ve been having slight cramps, but not like menstrual cramps. Which is not really normal for me and I''m not sure if it''s just my mind, but I am off sweets things.
My question is though, I had had a very quick vaginal scan yesterday as I previously had a tiny cyst, but gynae says the cyst is gone. I wasn''t sure is AF was going to arrive last night so I didn''t bother to ask, but now I''m thinking. Out all the months we''ve been ttc, I''ve never had the feeling I was pregnant but now I do. (Maybe it''s just my mind)
But is it possible that I could possibly be pregnant and she missed the sac?

Thanks for your help.

Pregnancy is a possibility and it would be too early to pick up anything on scan. Do a pregnancy test.

3
Posted by: Biki | 2011/01/06

My husband an I have also been ttc for the past 8 months. Because we want to fall pregnant so badly I have been imagining myself pregnant every single month. Ive been told that if you are stressed because of it your body will delay your period. My best advice is to take a pregnancy test.Good luck to you, hope it happens soon

Reply to Biki
Posted by: Biki | 2011/01/06

Reply to Biki