Posted by: Rocket | 2010-02-15

Is it possible?

I' m 27 yrs old, struggling to get a girlfriend, in fact never had one and losing hope...I' m normal, matured and caring. but what might be the problem with me? never had a g/friend in my life, yes i do propose and get rejected PLS help me.

with the information you give its very difficult to give you advice as the reason could be in a million places. best place to start finding the reason would b with your female friends. they know you best. ask them what they think you should eb doing. good luck.

Posted by: Debbie | 2010-02-16

Don' t despair...
My now fiance was in the same boat as you.

He never had a girl friend before me (not even in school days).
At the age of 30, he met ME, and now (2 years later) we are engaged.

There is nothing wrong with him, as I imagine there is nothing the matter with you.

I have however figured that he' s reason for not ever having a girlfriend was because he is shy and maybe even had a low self esteem before we met.

Don' t despair, you will meet HER someday. Be patient!

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: Single Dude | 2010-02-16

Hey bud, I have the same problem, and now I have hit my 30' s, and fear that ladies wouldn' t want to date a guy my age with no experience, so I have accepted the fact, and will continue to stay single. All my friends are married, so I don' t even go out anymore.

But please don' t let this put you off. I am sure that most of your friends aren' t married yet, so you still get to go out with them. I hope that you don' t end up like me, and good luck!

Reply to Single Dude
Posted by: Jarrod | 2010-02-15

Wow hub your a pr& #k!!!! anyway rocket bud I dont want to be nasty but maybe your trying to fight above your class. Try dropping your standards a bit. Im sure you' ll come right!

Reply to Jarrod
Posted by: hub | 2010-02-15

wow, you ar gay!!!!!

Reply to hub