Question
Posted by: Question | 2010/02/05

Is it possible

I have just come out a very, very abusive relationship of 6 years, it took the extreams to get my ex Girlfriend to leave my house and turned into restraining orders being obtained against her. It has been just under a month and i have met someone absolutly wonderfull, but how do i know i am just not use to the attention and could run into the same thing, how do i know i can actualy trust this women not to do the same. i dont want to give her the wrong impression by being to hard or to soft. Is it just to soon?

Absolutely do not rush into another relationship on the rebound. Its great that you have found a good person who makes you feel good. But give yourself much more time to recover from the abuse before trying any serious relationship with anyone. For the sake of both of you.
She may be trustworthy, but you are not yet in a position to judge such things objectively. Right now, someone who isn't as abusive as the last person in your life, will feel marvellous - it's really hard to get things into perspective.
Yes, it's too soon. Fine to be friends, but try not to take it further than that, and explain to her that you are not in a position to do so, and will probably not be, for some time yet

4
Posted by: synergy | 2010/02/05

hahaha joe!

If she carries her own pool cue or spikes your drink with rophenol she' s probably bad news too.

Reply to synergy
Posted by: Joe | 2010/02/05

If you met her at a pub, or if she' s a good billiards player, she' s probably bad news.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Loving | 2010/02/05

Too early if you ask me.

Reply to Loving