Question
Posted by: Annon | 2009/11/05

Is it possible?

My husband had a vasectamy 4 years ago but did' t go back to check if it was successful. I then fell pregnant about 3 years ago which I lost. Would it be possible that I could still concieve now?

thanks

Dear Annon

If you have fallen pregnant 3 years after your husband has had a vasectomy means that vasectomy was not completely successful and there are some sperms present in the seminal fluid. Therefore it would be possible for you to conceive now however to make sure of this fact it would be advisable for your husband to have a sperm test done.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2009/11/18

Dear Annon

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert