Posted by: Freaking Out | 2009-02-18

Is it possible?

I have been on the pill for almost a year now and I have been using diet pills and tonics and other medication as well, I have heard that if you use other medication along with the pill it becomes ineffective. I recently took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive. Could the other things that I have using that made the pill ineffective?

Yes the other medications can have interfered with the Pill.

Posted by: Mommy | 2009-02-19

Home tests do not give a false positive. You are almost certainly pregnant. Go see your doctor and stop the diet pills.

Reply to Mommy
Posted by: me | 2009-02-18

yes it can. go for blood tests

Reply to me