Question
Posted by: Njabs | 2008-12-04

Is it possible?

I did tubal something (tie tude to prevent pregnancy) in April 2007 and most of the time we used condoms because of our status with my husband but it happened that we do unprotected sex.

My questions: is condom 100% safe, another thing I menstruated in September 12, October 6, October 30 and November 24 but all this months my periods was not normal.

Now I have a pain in my lower abdomen, I feel tired, drowsy and having vaginal thrush is it possible that Iam pregnant.

thank you
till I hear from you guys

Condoms are not 100% safe but a sterilisation is certainly very safe. Your cycle sounds regular and pregnancy would be very unlikely.