Question
Posted by: Garfield | 2008/06/10

Is it possible ...

Hi CS,

I have writtten to you using this column on-and-off for a couple of years now.

Your advice is always spot on - and I appreciate greatly your ability to filter out all the unnecessaries and focus in on what really needs attention.

I have a few things going around in my head at the moment and I would give anything for a couple of hours of your time to talk to you.

Is there any way to obtain an appointmnet with you??! I think that you are retired from practicing on a one-to-one basis, just wondering if there is anything that would ever make you consider a once off consultation? (I would pay/travel/be extremely appreciative and not expect it again, I promise)

A long shot I know, but hope is an attribute that still finds its way into my life occasionally!

Thanks,
Garfield

( blush ).
Very sweet of you. But I really have given up active direct practice, and even stopped registering as a currently practising doc. So I'm afraid this is the only format in which I'm currently available ( therapeutically, that is ! ).
Aren't there any nice and wise shrinks near wherever you are ?