Question
Posted by: LULU | 2010-05-27

IS IT POSSBLE

just wanna know as i''m very stressed at the moment and not ready for a child, from how many weeks or months a person can be able to actually go for an abortion as my friend once said she once did it at 5 months.

Up to 12 weeks on request, 12 -20 weeks if a good reason, after this only if there is a serious abnormality in the baby or if the mother's life is in danger.

5
Posted by: Nikki | 2010-05-28

This has nothing to do with anyone else than the original poster. No one is in any position to judge her. You cannot say under which circumstances she got pregnant.

If someone is not ready for a child, that child is just going to grow up unwanted &  unloved or being a burden on the family of the mother. Putting the child up for adoption is just going to add another child to our already overcrowded children''s homes. In certain cases, abortion is the best option.

Abortion is one of the hardest decisions to make, and no one has the right to judge anyone who goes for an abortion. It is because of people like you that women rather go to backyard abortionists and in the process put their own lives in danger.

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Kid | 2010-05-28

I agree with Disappointed, stop having unprotected sex until you ready for a baby...abortion is not a contraceptive

Reply to Kid
Posted by: disappointed | 2010-05-27

if you are not ready for a baby do not have sex or have protected sex.

Reply to disappointed
Posted by: Nina | 2010-05-27

At already 12 weeks the baby is fully formed. with a soul. I dont know the legal age which abortion can take place I wish birth control was statutory for some.

Reply to Nina
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-27