Question
Posted by: Morongwa | 2011/09/22

Is it okay to post my question in Northern Sotho

Well, I don't speak the language, so I wouldn't be able to answer it. Maybe some other readers who are fluent in N Sotho could respond. Providing an expert fluent in each of our possible national languages would be rather more expensive than we can afford !
Your English sounds excellent

12
Posted by: a speaker of many languages.... | 2011/09/28

ha ha ha ...Bambie..Moro directly translated means gravy!!!!!!

Reply to a speaker of many languages....
Posted by: Romany | 2011/09/26

You may post your questionin any one of the 11 official languages of this country.
Just do not get annoyed if you do not get an answer.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Bambie | 2011/09/23

O dear, I thought that stone was aimed at me Morongwa. It ''s OK I''ll dry my tears. I understand completely Moro no hard feelings.:o]

Reply to Bambie
Posted by: Morongwa | 2011/09/22

Ouch Chris now someone is being too thin-skinned here

Reply to Morongwa
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/09/22

Sorry Morongwa......

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/09/22

Loli and Morongo, looking at your writing I can now fully understand why you cannot spell or write English!!!! and leave the Afrikaans......let it be!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Morongwa | 2011/09/22

I so wish we can post all our questions in English and that will make all of us to help resolve the matter faster and cheaper. I find Afrikaans to be very difficult although I am willing to learn but hey its tough. So if we could please post our questions in English so that we can all participate in resolving the matter. You might find there''s lot of us who have similar problems but because of the language we are unable to help.
Hope I am not offending anyone. Bambie it was in a way directed to your post

Reply to Morongwa
Posted by: Morongwa | 2011/09/22

Loli ke tlo bolela batho ba bolela Afrikaans and nna ga ke kwisisi

Reply to Morongwa
Posted by: Loli | 2011/09/22

Bua nnake re mametse...

Reply to Loli
Posted by: Bambie | 2011/09/22

It might be because I posted in Afrikaans. If the doc doesn''t understand my Afr I will translate gladly I have no issue with that.

Reply to Bambie
Posted by: Slinky | 2011/09/22

what''s wrong with your english?

Reply to Slinky

Your English sounds excellent