Question
Posted by: Bobbin | 2009/06/22

Is it ok?

I love white bread, I honestly cant eat brown or whole wheat or rye.... UGH

Is it ok for me to have 1 slice toasted on a Saturday morning with 1 boiled egg and some bovril?

Will that undo all the good I do from Monday to Friday?

Dear Bobbin
You can certainly have 1 slice of white bread toast once a week without undoing your diet. You can also try the "Best of Both" bread, which is white with all the nutritional benefits of brown bread. Ask for Best of Both at your supermarket. This bread was specifically developed for people who don't like eating brown or wholewheat bread, but would still like to obtain the higher nutrient content of brown/ wholewheat bread.
Enjoy