Question
Posted by: xxxxx | 2010-09-22

is it normal to not be attracted to your partner sometimes?

I would like to find out if its normal to not be sexually attracted to your husband and then find him unbelievably sexy the next few weeks. At the moment i''m really struggling to be sexually attracted to my husband. I only get turned on when we are lying in bed and then he starts touching me and arousing me but other than that i don''t get turned on by him anymore. He is losing weight and is starting to look good, not there yet but getting there but still don''t feel attracted to him?? what could be wrong with me? we have been married for 2 years now

Yes, it is perfectly normal for you to feel this way sometimes provided it does not go on for too long. This is a common period (2years) for married couples to start to wane from the honeymoon phase, and actually get used to seeing each other all the time. Its important to try and spice things up from time to time to prevent life from getting too monotonous. You are lucky that he is still looking after himself physically and let him know that his good looks and the effort he makes is appreciated.

7
Posted by: Amanda | 2010-10-05

I so relate to you lady I have lost interest too. and my man got a problem with his manhood it does not go up as it use to be. sp when it comes there m not interested at all. and wants it everyday and ii sucks

Reply to Amanda
Posted by: G | 2010-09-23

Dis normaal dat indien iemand oorgewig geraak het, mens minder belangstel as voorheen, en dit klink nie of hy baie higienies is nie.

As hy jou so min in agneem, is die kanse goed dat hy oor die algemeen nie ''n ware heer is nie, en dit sal jou ook onbewustelik afsit. Of wat seg WOMAN?

Reply to G
Posted by: Rubi | 2010-09-22

Oh please, get over your self. If you love him that much you will encourage him to take a shower or even join him in the shower.

Reply to Rubi
Posted by: me | 2010-09-22

make up your mind lady!

Reply to me
Posted by: XXXX | 2010-09-22

He has put on some weight and also hardly showers, although lately he has been doing it more often. Also he is mostly in his dirty overalls, used to find it appealing but now not at all! i have recently lost alot of weight and am looking very good, could it be perhaps that i feel inside that i deserve better now, and how can i change this mindset??

Reply to XXXX
Posted by: airhead | 2010-09-22

Hi. I was at the airtel game last night and saw a couple busy" under the blanket"  It was a great turn on for me. Is this a normal practice or was it a one off. Have you tried it at stadiums and if so how. This couple were lucky because it was cold,so they had a blanket but I could see the hand movements and facial expressions. What a great turn on. Something I am keen to try with my partner but I would need the advise and tips on how to. Any comments welcome.

Reply to airhead
Posted by: XXX | 2010-09-22

A bit disturbing after only 2 years of marriage.During times of arguing this is probably the norm but it should not last more than a day possibly.
If he has gained weight etc then maybe one could understand but then you could also be a bit harsh.Rather evaluate the reason for this and try and tackle it (with him in need)

Reply to XXX