Question
Posted by: Juniper lee | 2009-01-19

Is it normal not to ORGASM.

I have reached orgasm 2x since i can remember. it never use to bother me before but now it does. i get to hear how i' m missing out and that makes me loose interest in sex and man in general. does that make me sick.

the most important thing to remember is that it is not your partner that can give you an orgasm, it is only yourself. you need to find out and experiment with what you find pleasurable / arousing / sexy / orgasmic. only then will your partner be able to help you reach orgasm once you have communicated this with him/her. For women, orgasms can be vaginal, clitoral, anal and other (breasts, skin, hair) thus experiment with all and any forms of stimulation to your body. Check out the following site for tasks for sexual self-discovery www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: Connexion | 2009-01-21

I am also in JHB suburbs. lets talk.

Reply to Connexion
Posted by: Juniper lee | 2009-01-21

Good Morning Connecxion! i' m in Joburg, Hilbrow. where are you?

Reply to Juniper lee
Posted by: Connecxion | 2009-01-20

Where are you from?

Reply to Connecxion
Posted by: Juniper lee | 2009-01-20

I have tried almost everything and i seem to fail in all my efforts. I almost gave up on sex because it feels like it' s no use, i only do it to make the next person happy coz i get nothing out of it. i feel like there' s somthing wrong with me. i don' t feel like a woman. Connecxion how can u help.

Reply to Juniper lee
Posted by: Connecxion | 2009-01-19

I am sure it makes you sick, and yes you are missing out. Dont give up. dont you climax during sex or do u keep dry. I can assist if you need me to. not to breg or anything, i will def make you org. i am 28 years of age. pls let me know.

Reply to Connecxion