Question
Posted by: Denise | 2011/04/18

Is it Normal?

Hi there,

Would really appreciate some advice due to my inexperience - I recently started " dating"  this guy and we were on the 3rd date and we decided to meet at his house to go to another place I had no idea about- anyway I get there and he''s maid is cleaning etc like she always does and so I wait for him while watching TV. anyway we start making out when the maid leaves, but then he takes it way too far - like not actual having intercourse but he started like doing these things that freaked me out a bit - I mean it was the 3 rd date and I didn''t mind him kissing me but expecting me to take my top off to show him my boobs or asking me to feel him up was hectic for me &  also rubbing himself against me - I told him I wasn''t into that now and he stopped and said he was really into me and it’ s been a while since he " felt "  this way etc.I get that he''s a grown man with needs and he''s been a gentleman with me for the month that we know each other I never felt like he wanted to use me or anything but it has put me off him a bit? Am I too uptight and is this normal? I have no idea how to handle it at all - I’ m 30 and a virgin -he’ s 37 should I go running in the other direction?

He's crude, rude, and a clumsy dude. His idea of being "into" you sounds much more physical than affectionate. For him, "feelings" are something he does with his hands, not his emotions. I'd head in the other direction at whatever speed seems appropriate. This is not normal, and you're not excessively uptight - gentlemen don't ignore the wishes of their partner

3
Posted by: Kate | 2011/04/18

Thats exactly what he would say to get into your pants!
Tell him to go and fly a kite!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: ana | 2011/04/18

sleezy...he was just trying his luck...whatever he said after that was just excuses

Reply to ana