Question
Posted by: Sweetness | 2011/01/18

Is it normal?

My boyfriend of 8mnths tells me that he loves me but hes not calling me at all during the day or at night,he only calls when he wants to see me(Hes got a phone access at work). Is that normal or is there someone he rather prefer to call than me? The problem is I miss him but Im not comfortable to be the one who is always calling and I DONT want to sound nagging by asking him why.Pls help...

Not a question for a shrink, but I'm sure other readers will have some helpful advice. Maybe he's just not all that into you ?

5
Posted by: Jacky | 2011/01/18

Yes Trevor, and that is probably why it''s your " ex" .......

Reply to Jacky
Posted by: Maria | 2011/01/18

Or maybe he just not too good at this relationship stuff? Read the book " The Five Love Languages"  by Gary Chapman together, and figure out what each of you need in order to be loved.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Romany | 2011/01/18

Yes, something is not right. Try and think what he wants when he calls you.
This is then the only reason he calls you.....
If he calls only before he comes over to sleep with you for instance, this is then what you are to him, nothing else.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Trevor | 2011/01/18

Something is not right. I used to call my ex every hour of the day.

Reply to Trevor