Question
Posted by: Koko | 2010/11/25

Is it normal

Hi all,
I''m 5 weeks pregnant and I''ve just developed itchy skin rash. I''m now using Aqueous Cream and Bio Oli but it doesn''t help. I''ve noticed the heat is the factor coz the itching is worse when I feel hot. Three are some reddish small pilmples and my skin is rough now. What could be happening to me and today i''m worried becuase I went to the loo and I noticed the change in colour of my urine. Is implatation bleeding not supposed to have gone by now? My abdoman has been restless today.
Plz help, I''m worried.

See your GP or a dermatologist about the rash. If you have had bleeding you hould contact your doctor to have it checked out.

1