Question
Posted by: wane | 2010/05/04

Is it normal

I only get an erection when watching porn and masturbate about five times a day is it normal?

Two things Wane, at 11 I really wouldn't recommend that you use pornography at all! This is your first introduction to sex and porn is FICTION. There is a reason why there is an age restriction on pornography, partly because our brains are not fully developed yet (in fact until 21) and so if you teach your brain to respond in a specific way now, this can cause serious problems for you later. It can lead you to depend on such intense and unrealistic sexual experiences which are not likely to be possible in reality later. If you are going to masturbate, fine, just don't use pornography to do it yet.

2)From a physical health perspective, masturbating is healthy and normal as long as it doesn't cause harm to the penis (e.g. being too rough, too long) and it is done in private. However, five times a day is too much. I am wondering what you are not doing instead? You need to learn how to ignore your sexual feelings from time to time as it is not always possible to have sex when you feel the urge. You are still only learning - whilst sexual activity like this can feel good, it can also distract you from other really important things in your life that you need to learn too.

Claire
SASHA

7
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010/05/05

Go back to school work ....

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: WANE | 2010/05/05

I''m 11 years old bobo

Reply to WANE
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/05/05

Claire
SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/05/04

I think if you watch less porn and masturbate less, you will heve normal erection.Watch porn in moderate.

How old are you?

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/04

Sounds like you have an addiction which needs treatment.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: simone | 2010/05/04

It''s not normal.Porn is sin and the sonner you stop it,the better for you.

Reply to simone
Posted by: Anonx | 2010/05/04

No it''s not normal don''t you work bro where do you find the time?

Reply to Anonx