Question
Posted by: E | 2010-01-28

is it normal

Me and hubby are open with EVERYTHING in our marriage. What i mean is that we know what our fantacies are....We are both bodybuilders and Ive used steroids 4 months ago. During and after my cycle i discovered some naughty fantacies....my fantacy is to have a 3some with another woman. It is sssooo attractive for me to see 2 woman together doing it, than 2 men. Is it normal for me to feel this way? Im also attracted to them and they to me....Would NEVER leave hubby for another woman but dammm i cant get the pic out of my mind.

All people have their own views and fantasies about sexual relationships, as long as it is between consenting adults and with the approval o your partner.

8
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010-01-28

Oops, i guess i just lost out :(

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: E | 2010-01-28

if ur a female...why not...lol

Reply to E
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010-01-28

Can I join....??
I promise to be good :)

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: C | 2010-01-28

ahahah as long as i can play with :-)

Reply to C
Posted by: BODY BUILDER | 2010-01-28

E well i would also agree you are bi,sexual today its no big deal as long as hubby is ok with it .you get the best from both worlds,.. E i would however want to ask you a question , and that is what if hubby wants a fling with a girl [FREIND] how would you react ,because its whats good for you must be good for him scenario ,,,right E. ???

Reply to BODY BUILDER
Posted by: E | 2010-01-28

r u male or female?

Reply to E
Posted by: E | 2010-01-28

the thing is that im clean and still wants it sooo bad. so that means im a " bi-female" ...yeah We were at a restaurant and one of my " girl"  friends came with me to the female rooms. Both of us was in the toilet and one thing lead to another...that was while i was on cycle....and hubbs knows about it. Told him about it and he was fine...he see it as naughty..as long as it is with a woman and tell him bout it or do it before him, its fine.

Reply to E
Posted by: bodybuilder | 2010-01-28

HEY E , When you are on the juice the hormones play serious games with you.i find that when iam on a course i have and perform fantasies that i would never ever consider normally, but hey go for it ,because when you are clean after a 6 to 8 month you will ask yourself W.T.F did i do that for..good luck hope you are stilled married at the end of your fantasies ..good luck.ps how does hubby feel about your fantasies.?

Reply to bodybuilder