Posted by: zakithi | 2009-03-17

is it normal

my problem is i always mastubate &  i love sex but i hate 2 do it &  i have never done it before is it normal ?

i have these things growing in my vagina is it normal?

It is rarely easy to say what is normal and not in sexual behaviour, and this is especially true with such little information. Taking what you say as you have said it; masturbation is a healthy exploration and expression of your sexual response. It is a great way to enjoy yourself and also to keep yourself safe sexually speaking. If you have never had penetrative intercourse, that may or not be problematic depending on your circumstances...if you are in a long-term/committed relationship, it may be a problem for your partner. However, if you are not in a relationship, then it may be fine that you have not done it before. I wonder though why you say you hate to do it...? Maybe I'm not understanding correctly.

As for the the things growing in your vagina, given that I'm not sure what you are referring to, it sounds like it would be important to have a check up with someone who can examine your vulva (the outer part of your genitals - the inner & outer lips, the entrance to the vagina)& vagina and tell you if you have anything to be concerned about. If you are okay, take the chance to ask them to show you what it what so that you can learn more about your sexual anatomy. Most clinics have a family planning service and you should be able to get such a service there.

Posted by: Puzzled | 2009-03-18

Cant make out what U r trying 2 say. Please explain a little better.

Reply to Puzzled
Posted by: Huh??? | 2009-03-17

eeerrrr...... You are not making sense!
You love sex  but you hate it  and you' ve never done it before???

Reply to Huh???