Question
Posted by: Taddles | 2009-01-20

Is it normal?

Hi DR
I am ttc. 3 questions:
1. Now when i get my period they are slightly heavy for the first 3 days - only change tampon every 4-6 hours, and then the next 2-3 days its pretty light flow. is this normal?

2. i dont even know if i ovulate bec sometimes i may be mistaking discharge from sperm. but sometimes i wil have discharge a day or so after inercourse, how long does it take for ecxess sperm to leave the vagina.?

3. are my cycles regular?
so far they have been
28 days
25 days
35 days
30 days.

4. My body ph is quite acidic, will this have an affect on the environment in my cervix for the sperm to survive?

Been trying for 4 months now with no luck. Getting frustrating because i dont know if somethings wrong with me. wAS ON THE PILL FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS BEFOR STOPPING 4 MONTHS AGO. I' VE HAD A BAD ACNE TOO!

PLEASE HELP!

1. This sounds normal.
2.You can have a discharge for up to 48 hours after intercourse.
3. Your c`ycle is a bit irregular but, as you have just stopped the Pill, it may settle down in the next few months.
4. I am not sure how you know that your body is acidic.

4 months is a short time to be trying. Give it longer.

1
Posted by: me | 2009-01-20

your periods is not regular

Reply to me