Posted by: Thembi | 2008-11-07

Is it Normal?

I am marri ed. and we were making love with my husband and i was on top of him and he is gifted down there. My question is while i was having an orgasm i urinated a bit and i did not feel it coming. So i was embarrased as my husband said it put him off. what could be the cause, and also it was the first time happening. we are both in our early 30' s and my baby is one year old. Please assist. Is it a medical problem. Please i would apprciate your help.

As long as you are certain that it was urine and not you 'ejaculating' (which most women do to a greater or lesser extent); it may be that you could use some kegels (pelvic floor muscle) exercises to strengthen the muscles around the urethra/vagina/anus (these do take some strain during pregnancy and vaginal delivery). Some instructions can be found on the following site:

You might also find it useful to empty your bladder before sex as penetration can lead to increased need to 'go' - so if there is less urine in there, it might be easier to focus on pleasure rather than fear of leaking...

Posted by: Happy | 2008-11-10

I agree with the G-spot idea ,At the age of 32 I had not experienced this,but when I got with my wonderful husband it did he knew what it was and put me at ease now 7 years later we are still together and very HAPPY!!!

Reply to Happy
Posted by: PoPie | 2008-11-07

Thay says if u' re man hit u' re G-Spot, Then there this water that comes from a woman, enough to fill a cup, and most man and woman who never expiriance this thinks is a urine, Just Google G-Spot then u' ll learn about that, It never happened to me , but a freind of mine told me that it happened to her and she was so ashamed but the her man already knew about this and he was so happy.

Reply to PoPie