Question
Posted by: KALLIE | 2010/05/10

IS IT ME OR WHAT?

i heard the saying " you teach people how to treat you" .... but i am a real softy and people walk all over me and i am highly sensitive... what can i do to stop this...i dont want to be like this any more ... i started a new job and most of them just ignore me and dont even greet me... and i dont know why

A good counsellor can help you get stronger in a still pleasant way - the aim would be to learn how to become assertive, and not aggressive - how to stand up for yourself without diminishing others.

1