Question
Posted by: Andre | 2011-10-13

Is it me?

i am always horney or finding myself fantasizing about sex, but when i get home my lust for sex is left outside the door.Before you guys judge me let me explain!
1. I always have to initiate sex
2. If it is the wife - she will be dressed in a full pj under the blanket waiting for the lights to be switched off before sex
3. If it is the wife sex will be at 4h30 in the morning just before she gets out off bed to go to work.
4. Sex has become like a work process - start at a certain point and end at a certian point, (but always the same routine).
5. We use to have sex four to five times a week, lately it is four times a month.
6. Last but not the least i find myself looking and fantasizing about orther women.

What can i do, it is so frustrating being me. Is there other guys having the same problem?

This must be tough. Did you tell her about your needs? Perhaps you must go and buy her sexy pjs and then go to bed with a big box of chocolates (or whatever her fancy is). She can have one for every one you eat off her and visa versa...It seems she is a morning person, comply and then agree on a change. You must keep in mind that sex perhaps also became like work to her. Work on your relationship, restore intimacy and then get the sex! You can also benefit from the following website: http://www.health24.com/sex/Problems/1253-1264-2440.asp OR phone the SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262.’ Deidre - SASHA

8
Posted by: neels | 2011-10-18

chaps ,i think in short it is called marriage!

Reply to neels
Posted by: Been there | 2011-10-15

Careful of skelmpie suggestions, coz mostly the skelmpies turn out to be psychotic, or want to take the place of your wife. You are asking for trouble if you entertain it long it enough, you will put it in practice. Sort it out wiht your wife, or leave the marriage.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Andre | 2011-10-14

Thanx for the comments chaps. Believe me i have tried everything from buying sexy undies,flowers, booking us into hotels the works but to no avail, it always seems to head towards the same direction

To Chris: The idea of having a skelmpie is always on my mind but that will only complicate things - having to live to different lives is just not in me, although the urge is strong to do so.

Reply to Andre
Posted by: Roommate | 2011-10-14

My bad. Yes, try the romance thing. Ship the kids off to grandma.
If it was good before it can be again.
Stress, untidy house, stress, kids, stress, money hassles, stress, responsibikities, stress, work.. all these things hang over women''s heads more than men''s and thye cannot switch off so easy.
Switch it off for her.....

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Andre | 2011-10-14

No Roommate maybe you understood me wrong what i meant if the wife is initiating sex

Reply to Andre
Posted by: Roommate | 2011-10-14

You keep saying " If it is the wife....."  does that mean there are others too?

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Andrea | 2011-10-13

Same situation boet, maybe worse. If i am luckly i get once in 2 -3 months.

Reply to Andrea
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-10-13

Reply to sexologist