Question
Posted by: Anoni | 2011/08/08

is it me ?

hi,my boyfriend dumps me everytime I do something that he considers to be wrong,I have spent the past months apologising and begging him almost every two weeks,last he dumped me cos I had an appointment with him and my battery died ,so when he called me my phone was off so he freaked out cos he thought i decided to not pitch ,something i never do??? now he dumped me cos my car broke down and I could not go to his place as promised,he wont talk to me ,he says its over,because Im lying,and im not even lying !!!!! im heartbroken but i think i msut let him go,this is not normal is it ??? he could not come fetch me after i told him my car broke down but he still insists i lied ,he does not trust me and my male friends,he dumps me at every chance he gets ??? why am i hurt that he dumped me cause I can see that this relationship is not normal ?

Why would you continue to have such a weed as a bf ? Why do you keep apologising to him and begging him at all ? He sounds like a dreadful partner, and you deserve FAR far better than him. How marvellous that he won't talk to you ! Dump him and ignore him from here on in.
You have no need to be so desperate to hang onto such a selfish and cruel person.
And "fair" os not being fair at all

7
Posted by: Just Saying | 2011/08/08

But neither did you plan 4 it not to happen - their is a pattern here!

Reply to Just Saying
Posted by: Anoni | 2011/08/08

@Maybe and Fair,i never planned for my battery to die or car to break down,i would never intentionaly disapoint him,
thanks for others for their good advice

Reply to Anoni
Posted by: Maybe? | 2011/08/08

Maybe he does not like drama?
Maybe he is looking for a girl whos life is organized and maintains her car safely?
Maybe he expects a girl to keep her phone charged for security?
Maybe he needs a girl who has fewer male friends?

Reply to Maybe?
Posted by: kat | 2011/08/08

girl, spare your self some hurt and move on.You will find someone who will love and respect you. Dont stop low for someone else and always remember ur worth.

Reply to kat
Posted by: fair | 2011/08/08

did you ever thing of why did you not charge your phone so the call could have been made. Why did you not service you car so it did not have to breakdown? There are always 2 side to a story

Reply to fair
Posted by: Obvious | 2011/08/08

You are desperate and he is controlling - this is a dangerous combination - disengage yourself from this relationship NOW!
You will get hurt if u do not!

Reply to Obvious

And "fair" os not being fair at all