Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/29

is it me

My boyfriend is cheating on me because he says ,i am always angry and sometimes when he is angry i switch off and even refuse to speak to him,I get angry because of stupid thing he does but i think its unfair that im not even allowed to show that im angry ,yesterday i finally dumped him and then he tells me he does not mind leaving the lady only if i will change my attitude ,whats that ??????

This sounds awfully immature all round, frankly. Ifm you were to stay together, relationship counselling would be a good idea. OTherwise, leave him behind in your dust, move on, but consider personal counselling to learn to handle anger better, so as no to have problems in other relatonships