Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-21

Is it just me!

Flip! Why do you people have to gossip the way you do!
Can' t people just be genuinely nice for a change.
Cs, do you actually get truly, honest, genuine nice, friendly people?
Well I have close friends but I know not to even trust them with any secret or something that I wouldn' t want leaking out.
I mean you will tell one friend the next she will be telling another of our friends or one of hers... and in the end everyone will know.People are really strange.
Work people are even more snaky than any other.
When I walk in here all I see are a bunch of snakes.
Even men that work in corporate environments are like flippen women!
Maybe I' m just having a bad day but I have just stopped speaking to all these people as they just work on my nerves.
I' m always hearing them gossip about their other ' work friends.
Why are women such bitches!

I have atually heard of the existence of genuinely nice and friendly people. Mind you, I have also heard reports of sightings of the Abominable Snowman. Mainly in Checkers.
Remember there's a real difference between Friends, and Acquaintances. And most of the folks at work fit in the latter category

Posted by: jones | 2009-05-22

If you can' t handle the pressure of keeping a secret to yourself, what makes you think someone else will. With gossipers you will have to live with the fact that there are " career"  gossipers in the world we live in. I am a man and i also work with them.

Reply to jones
Posted by: Liz123 | 2009-05-21

Men gossip just as much!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: Leez | 2009-05-21

I feel your frustration. Just gave up a " friendship"  because of that very reason. Let me answer your last question. Clearly they lead unfulfilled lives, so try their utmost to damage the next person' s..

Reply to Leez