Question
Posted by: Faris | 2011/06/21

is it impotency?

hi. i am having a problem. i cant get full errection.. the errection is quite loose and have lots of precum.. i have precum most of the time even without errection or past errection. it just flows and flows drop by drop after some time. its transparent. i have been using SURBEX Z, ZEEST and evion for almost a week. but i cant find any difference. my penis shape is also irregular. it could be bacause of exessive masturbation. my ball size is also small like 14 15 years old boy though i am myself 26 years old. please help me ..

Sorry to hear about your problem. It seems as if you have a STI (and possible re-infection), but it can also be due to other problems. I do not think your problem is caused by masturbation. The best thing to do will be to talk a specialist (urologist)
Please see a medical doctor or phone the SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262.’

2
Posted by: Faris | 2011/06/21

i forgot to write my age is 26 years..

Reply to Faris
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/21

Reply to sexologist