Posted by: tinkerbell | 2009-02-04

Is it hormone imbalance?

Dear Doctor,

Should I worry: I have dark spot on my cheeks and it' s getting bigger. I have thick, unpleasent odour, increase vaginal discharge. I have irregulary period. My period is heavier like at night I use towel covering my bedding. During the day I can feel the flow of the bleeding is heavier. I even bring extra underwear to work. Certain time of the month my breast increase and very sensitive. I don' t understand my body what' s happening?I am frustated.

I am using Melodene for 3months without gynaelogy prescription but I used it 9years ago for 1 year with presciption. I never went for papsmear. I am still virgin at the age of 35 years old.

Should I see gynaelogy (which I need to pay cash) or attending family planning clinic. My 1st and last check-up was 9years ago.

You should definitely see a gynaeoclogist. There might be a problem with the uterus causing your heavy periods.