Question
Posted by: Hopeful | 2008/09/25

Is it definately ovulation?

My last period started on the 9th September, my average cycle length is approx 28 days. I am therefore estimating my ovulation should occur on day 14 of my cycle (22nd September).
On the 22nd I did notice alot of vaginal mucus, the consistency of ' egg white' . Does this mean I definately ovulated ?
Also can you tell me if it means 22nd was day of ovulation or was it the day before ovulation. Thank you

It sounds like you ovulated. The discharge often starts a day before the actual ovulation.

1
Posted by: MB1 | 2008/09/25

Sounds like ovulation to me. You could have ovulated before or after that. I normally have that egg white discharge from day 11 up untill my period started. Good luck thinking of you

Reply to MB1