Question
Posted by: Kate | 2009/03/24

Is it dangerous to delay a period?

i am going on holiday for a week soon and my period falls exactly on that week. I would like to delay my period but am unsure how risky this is - i do NOT want to fall pregnant nor do i want to endanger my health. is it ok to delay it once like in this instance and is it safe to do so from a contraceptive perspective, also, exactly how do i go about this

If you are on the Pill, just skip the placebos and go on with the active pills in the next pack. This is not dangerous and you are still protected.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2009/03/24

Just contine taking the active pills without a break, you will be fine.

Reply to Dee