Question
Posted by: Maryse | 2008/10/29

Is it cysts

hi there, I have been having sharp pains on both sides in the area of my ovaries. i looked it up on the internet and came up with mikkelsyndrome. i feel the pain through out the month right from the beginning to the end. They are so sharp sometimes i loose my breath when it happens all day sometimes whilst just sitting or walking for the last two months but now is unbearable. We have been trying to fall pregnant for some time so have been taking clomid and hormone tablets. My bladder feels constantly full could it be a cyst?

The Clomid could certainly cause the ovaries to swell and cause pain. This is sometimes dangerous, so see your doctor about it.