Question
Posted by: jj | 2009/11/09

is it cheating

here is a question that should get alot of feed back if a married man goes out to a strip club watches woman get undressed chats to them but never has any kind of sexual intercourse or oral whatsoever is that cheating ?

it depends on the marriage / relationship and decisions regarding mutual respect between partners.

5
Posted by: XXX | 2009/11/09

Provided your partner knows I don' t believe that is cheating.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009/11/09

Some women wiil flip. But it is not cheating.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/09

I agree, she should be aware of where you are, and why not invite her with?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: MM | 2009/11/09

ONLY if he doesn' t tell you about it. If you found out about it by one way or another then there is something wrong - why does he feel he has to hide it from you if he doesn' t do anything to feel quitly about?

Reply to MM
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/09

Reply to sexologist