Posted by: ?????????? | 2008-10-30

is it an affair?

i met this amazing man a few months ago. we started off as friends but now we are quite intimate and we are having the best sex that i have ever had in my life.

when i met him we were both separated and currently undergoing divorce. our marriages were over spiritualy but not yet legally. does this mean that we are having an affair?

Yes, that is an affair. Why does it seem as though its the definition that bothers you, rather than the behaviour itself ?

Posted by: ????? | 2008-11-02

i nevr wanted to get divorce and it was never my choice. i also did not want to ever be with someone but unfortunately it happened! at first i was rude and arrogant and extremely irritated that someone has taken interest in me. is it my fault?

i wish to God that my husband didnt want adivorce - he was my everything but after spending a whole year without him - there is no marriage in that case.

i too used to be a very judgemental person - but now i just live each day as it comes and i realise that life isnt as clear cut as we would like it to be.

Reply to ?????
Posted by: Tess | 2008-10-31

Some divorces take forever to finalize, so what is one supposed to do, wait? Carry on with your life, time waits for no one.

Reply to Tess
Posted by: Kb | 2008-10-31

You were both seperated, so i dont see the problem. S

Reply to Kb
Posted by: merilly | 2008-10-31

well all i can say is thank goodness you' re both getting divorced....

Reply to merilly
Posted by: Sg | 2008-10-31

In the true sense of the word it is probably an affair but if your marriages were essentially already over then I don' t see why you could not move on.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: yes | 2008-10-31

That is propably why mariages don' t work, because people rather invest in affairs or other people instead of working on ones mariage and the vows you made to GOD. Sorry if it isn' t the case with you, but this is just how I feel.

Reply to yes
Posted by: Miss Priss | 2008-10-31

Reply to Miss Priss
Posted by: Anonym | 2008-10-31

Perhaps but don' t let it bother you if both filled for divorce before being intimit.

Reply to Anonym
Posted by: James | 2008-10-31

Reply to James