Posted by: Catherine | 2012-02-04

is it abuse?

my husband and i got into a heated argument last week. then when i took my car keys to leave for some air, he pulled me back, threw me onto the floor and kicked me. this all in front of our 4 year old daughter. i feel so angry, sad, alone, confused. he aplogised profusely, begged for forgiveness, even went for counselling by himself.
he is usually a gentle man, he says i taunted him. i felt worse than a dog when he did that.

Argments occur, but kicking you was asult and abusive, and doinge child. it in front of a child is uncaring and not good for the child. If indeed he is usally a gentle man, are you sure you were not, perhaps taunting him in a way wise to avoid ? Its good that he;s seeing a personal counsellor, but it sounds as though you should both see a personal counsellor together, for proper marriage counselling, to understand the points of friction between you, see if they ce resolved, and check on issues like taunting. Sometimes, women are verbally abusive, and men physicallym and neither are desirable

Posted by: Catherine | 2012-02-25

Thanks everyone. And to " Hkggjk"  lol, I enjoyed that thanks! Lightened my day :) showed a friend and we had a good laugh together.

Reply to Catherine
Posted by: hkggjk | 2012-02-06

Ja you gort what you asked for. You saying it yourself that he is ussually gentle but your attitude is so crappy that even he cant resist the temptation of kicking ur a*s.
Stop lying to us, you didn''t just wanted to go out and " get some air" you were just being bitc*y and wanted to storm out with an attitude He should have kicked you harder....bloody sh*t

Reply to hkggjk
Posted by: Lee | 2012-02-06

Why are you still wondering? I don''t get it. It was abusive to your child as well. Damn!

Reply to Lee
Posted by: anon | 2012-02-05

I hope no dogs get treated this way! Dogs need to feel loved and appreciated not kicked to the ground!

Your husband was abusive!

Reply to anon