Question
Posted by: sue | 2009/10/22

Is it a tummy bug?

Good afternoon,

Lat night I felt a bit odd - like I might be getting a migraine (which I suffer from), so I took a tablet, and went to bed a couple of hours later. I woke up at 12.30am with the most awful heartburn and nausea, and a few minutes later the diarrhea started. This lasted till about 3am. I woke up at 4.50am feeling very dizzy and disorientated - this improved a little, but its now 2.15pm and I regret having come to work, I still feel dizzy, and my stomach is making odd noises, although no more diarrhea since 3am.

Is this just a tummy bug of some kind, or do I need to see my GP?

many thanks

Hi Sue
Rather see your doctor - it sounds like you picked up a tummy bug.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/22

Hi Sue

Reply to cyberdoc