Question
Posted by: Mouse | 2009-09-07

Is hubby cheating

We have made some new friends in the last 6 months with anoher couple and get along very well. I just have this feeling that there is more between my husband and the other lady. I do not think it is sexual (not yet) but this feeling keeps naggin gon me. All of a sudden he is very affectionate towards me and we are having lots of sex. On Saturday we were visiting them and he was standing at the stairs with his hand behind his back. She came down the stairs and tickled him or thouched his hand or something (I was not in the position to clearly see). He is phoning her a lot as her kids is in the same class as mine and they are always making arrangements for him to pick upo her kids ect. i know that her husband works late and when he dropps of her kids, the first have a drink before he comes hom. He is in general a very caring and loving person and will go out of his way to help everybody. I have read some information on sighns to look for, and some are there, but I might as well just be paranoid. I went through his phone ans saw her regular e-mail as well as her g-mail address. now what wil he want with her g-mail? He also talks a lot about her. I have a big trust issue as I suffer from depression and have a very low self-esteem. What must I do. i cannot confront him because he will blow his top. Please give me some advise.

Let's see what other reders, with perhaps more experience of cheating an o heaters, have to say here.
Maybe i'd be wise, anyway, to se a shrink for help wioth your depression and low self-esteem, such as CBT counsellin g ?

2
Posted by: BB | 2009-09-08

My question to you is, how did you meet these new friends.?
Did you hubby introduce them to you.
IF there is an affair, it might have bee going on way before you met this couple.

Reply to BB
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-07

Everything you described are definite signs of cheating. Giveaways are talking about her a lot and the playful touching. Been there, done that. Men dont like women with depression. Sorry it is cruel to say, but its the quickest they run to another woman with zest for life. Get your depression under control (again, been there done that), get a passtime you can do together, learn all about it and show him you are interested and involved, but the most urgent, he has to sever all contact with this woman.