Question
Posted by: Penguin | 2008-12-22

Is he stressed or having doubts?

My bf and I have been together for close to 2 years now and for the past week he has really been a little distant but nothing too serious i dont think. Anyway, we had a small argument last night but we sorted it all out but now today he doesnt seem to even want to speak to me. we r leaving for our holiday this week and I know that he has alot to get done at work before we leave. I need to know whether he is acting a bit differently because he is simply stressed or he is not as happy with me anymore? Also I know that a relationship cant always be as exciting as it used to be but are there any signs that I should look out for that he is simply doubting whether he wants to be with me?

,,,,,

2
Posted by: candy | 2009-01-09

One thing for sure is , if he acts different ,,, he' s hiding something, girl be cotiouse and whatch out its a sign .... it happened to me not long ago and today we are not together, he needed space, but there was actually someone else and i was in his way.........

Reply to candy
Posted by: Soul | 2008-12-22

I wouldn' t be to concerned if I were you, you said that you sorted out the argument you had.

Since you mentioned that he has alot to get done before you leave for holiday he could possibly be in work mode and wants to get the job done so he can relax with you when on leave and have nothing to worry about. Give him the next few days to get things finalised and sorted and you' ll see him relax when you are away.

Surely he would be honest and straight forward with you if he felt there were any problems in your relationship that needs to be addressed.

I understand your concern and worry, I haven' t spoken to my b/f for 3 weeks now due to work and him needing to get the work done and out so we can be together for the holidays. Honestly I don' t even kniow if I' ll see him these holidays since we haven' t spoken for so long.

Just hang in there and give him some time and everything will work out.

Have a great xmas and new year
Take Care
Soul

Reply to Soul