Question
Posted by: Lizzy | 2008/10/10

Is he straight?

If a guy dates a girlfriend and wants a threesome with her and another guy, is that a sign that he is gay? He says its a turn on for him to see another guy sleep with his girlfriend.........or is he just using the girl as a "  mask"  so no-one can find out that he'  s really gay??

No not necessarily, there are some men who appear to enjoy the fantasy of seeing their girlfriend with another man; whether in fact the reality would be as good as the fantasy would need to be seen, but most importantly, the couple would need to think through how and whether they could manage the feelings evoked by this experience.

On the issue of his wish to have another man in the bed; even if he were suggesting that he wanted to participate in the threesome by exploring being sexual with another man, this also does not mean he is gay - some men do have sex with men but identify as heterosexual. Having sexual feelings for someone does not necessarily mean that an individual wants to act on those feelings or to 'be with' that person - relationships and orientation are a much more stable aspect of our persona, sexual feelings may also be stable, but they may also fluctuate some...

6
Posted by: cel | 2008/10/10

excuse all the spelling mistakes!

Reply to cel
Posted by: Cel | 2008/10/10

It will ruin your relationship! does not matter wether he just wants to fulfil a fantasy or wether he is gay or if he wants to ' catch'  you with another man....All in all, it will lead to disaster!!! If the two of you really love eachother, then steer clear of un-wholesome relationships!!!! if on the other hand one of you are not so IN LOVE with the other one...go for it! Just be safe either way!

Reply to Cel
Posted by: Godz | 2008/10/10

Hey, Mafa,you are very right.There are people who like 3sum but where to start.Some people are very shy to ask for it.

Reply to Godz
Posted by: Mafa | 2008/10/10

I dont think its a matter of been " gay" , there are also women who want 3sum in a form of two woman a man, its a fantasy. I also thinks that most people would like to have 3sum but the problem is where to start, who to contact. I tell you it there was a platform to request for it you were gona hear lost of stories. To me 3sum is lke having a pool party or something of that sort were you just grab f****** whoever. Ke ya e rata and ke ya e batla 3sum.

Reply to Mafa
Posted by: ANO | 2008/10/10

No he is not gay but mentally disable and need to be kicked up his-|-as he have no respect for u

Reply to ANO
Posted by: PA | 2008/10/10

Don' t fall for that. That is the oldest trick in the book. He is insecure and is trying to see if you are loose. Normaly the guy will enjoy to have two females. This has nothing to do with him. You will agree to it then he pull guilt trips on you the rest of what will be the end of your relationship. He wants out.

Reply to PA