Question
Posted by: Rainbow* | 2010/01/14

Is he stinchy or purely not into me?

Dear Cyb and all

I' ve been dating this guy for 4 months now and we' ve been out for few dates, he even introduced me to his family etc but he is so stintchy- he hardly calls me on his mobile, he usually sends me mails, sms' s or phone me while at work and when he wants to talk to me after hours he sends me a call back msg. I' ve once went out with him and I paid for our movie ticks cos he said he was broke. If I suggest going to somewhere like at a zoo or casino etc, he turns the offer down cos he cannot afford it. He would rather invite me over to his place and the temptation to sleep with his is so overwhelming and I realy need to wait unitl marriege as discussed with him. I really, really love this guy but I know love is blind- is there something I' m missing? Is it worth staying in this relationship and is not- how do I get out, I' m so attached! I would really appreciate your feedback

Thanks!!!

Stinginess tends to be a habit, and something the person often doesn't recognize as unusual or needing attention. IT might be helped in counselling, but only if he truly and sincerely recognized that there was a problem needing to change.
I wonder whether a part of the issue, though, might e that she recognizes that he is far more likely to persuade you to join him in bed at home than at the zoo or casino !
Love need not be blind.
Wouldn't it be wise to consider some couples counselling sessions so as to better understand each other ?

5
Posted by: Alia | 2010/01/18

He is stingy, and you will maintain him, he will suck up all your money !!!! I dumped my baby daddy just for the that.

Reply to Alia
Posted by: Advice | 2010/01/15

Dont date a stingy man, its a no no..

Reply to Advice
Posted by: Rainbow* | 2010/01/15

thanks for your feedback guys, but we' ve been dating for 4 months now and I find it rather soon to go for conselling-:) I want to highlight this problem to him first- I thought that may be
I was being played for a fool because I' m in love with him

Reply to Rainbow*

Love need not be blind.

Posted by: Whena | 2010/01/14

It sounds if he has very long pockets and very short arms.

Note that this will not easily change so if you want to stick around you better get used to it

Reply to Whena