Question
Posted by: wondering | 2008/10/23

is he still seeing her?

hi CS and every1

my boyfriend and i have been dating for 6yrs of which it was a distance relationship, then i came to mpumalanga 2yrs ago to stay with my aunt only to find out that he' s been dating some women for 2yrs of which she was pregnant and forced her to abort the baby last year. then i fell pregnant last year december and i didnt even know bout everything, the lady started calling me giving piece of her mind. i asked the boyfriend and he confessed and they broke up but the lady continued to call me of which she stopped last month. i then found the same name on my boyfriend' s fone and asked him he said is not that lady ok i called that no and could recognice the voice. do you think that my baby' s father is still involved with that girl? cause i even called the girl and i regret it.

He really doesn't sound like sopmeone it would be safe for you to trust. He cheated on you, and cheated on her --- who knows how many more women are or will be involved. He sounds selfish and uncaring and irresponsible

1
Posted by: Maria | 2008/10/23

He cheated on you for 2 years, and you not only stayed in the relationship, you became pregnant. At a guess, because I have no way of knowing, I would say it is likely that he is still seeing that girl or someone else on the side. Perhaps you should build a life for yourself and your child, and get rid of the bf?

Reply to Maria