Posted by: Dunno | 2009-02-20

Is he stalling

Hi there everyone,

I' ve been in a relationship for 2 and a half years. We were talking about marraige not too long ago. He said that we both should each earn a certain salary before we can get married and even think about having kids. It is very unrealistic as I don' t nearly earn that much.
He ownes a 2 bedroom loose standing cottage, with a garden, the bedrooms are a bit small, I must admit, but he wants to buy a house first etc.

It gave me the idea that he is stalling. What do you guys think?

Sounds like stalling.

Posted by: Linda | 2009-02-21

It doesn' t mean if you get married you will be broke. He is just scared. Babies can come later. Trust me he is stalling and TELL him. Otherwise leave him

Reply to Linda
Posted by: Dunno | 2009-02-20

Thanks guys! Bitter pill to swallow, ouch.

Reply to Dunno
Posted by: J | 2009-02-20

He is stalling for sure. There are no limits to getting married - you get married becasue you love someone - you make a plan coz its what you really want. I agree - you are Miss Right Now. Get out and get on with your life before you waste any more time with him. Be with someone who wants you more than money and material goods.

Reply to J
Posted by: Bubbles | 2009-02-20

Yip his stalling, 10 yrs down the line you too old for him....wake up honey, been there know that, if one is truely in love even a shack becomes a palace.......on' t let him fool you...his in a comfort zone...why marry when his getting it all without marriage........

Reply to Bubbles
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2009-02-20

You are his Mrs. Right now not Mrs. Right.

If you are looking for reasons you will never have enough money, enough property, enough furniture, enough savings.

All exchuses.

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend
Posted by: Era | 2009-02-20

Jip, unless he is planning on winning the lotto

Reply to Era