Posted by: Low | 2009-02-26

Is he sick!

I left my fiance of 7 yrs two weeks ago, his bipolar and does drugs and alcohol, he cheated right through the relationship and denied after all the evidence seen.3 days after I left he took a woman home, spent the weekend with her, last weekend he kept calling me and playing love music for that he like to play for me,wanted me to go over I refused.
When I refused he went to collect the same woman he had the weekend before and she stayed over until Monday.
Is this a sickness that this man must have two or more woman in his life, he loves living a double life and doesn' t bother about contacting a desease or hurting ones feelings.
Don' t get me wrong it doesn' t bother me but I wondered is he sick? maybe the shrink diagnosed him wrongly as his more insane than anything else, dangerous when drunk and abusive to all. I have a case on with him and this is one of the subjects I need to bring up, his lust, is it just normal or what? he has metal plates in his head, would this cause it, got the plates from being chopped, his late wifes brother caught him red handed with another woman and chopped him up, although his mother says his always been like this, his from England, lust is driving him crazy and he just can' t seem to get enough.

A bilpoar partner is an acquired taste, but someone into drugs, alcohol and cheating is a bad bet at any time. When he calls you, why are you on the line long enough to ehar the love music ? He's manipulating you, for his purposes, not yours. This is not any variety of sickness. It's bad character, bad personality, and bad manners. He doesn't HAVE top have 2 women in his life --- he chooses to do so. This isn;t insanity. Metal plates don't cause this. There's some small chance that brain damage, if that happened to him, may have helped to cause some of these problems, but if so he ought to be under competent expert treatment. Lust doesn't drive a person crazy

Posted by: oh | 2009-02-26

is there any connection to the triad/chinese mafia in this little story? chopping people up and metal plates?

Reply to oh