Question
Posted by: Kim | 2011/07/20

Is he normal?

Is there something wrong with my man. He wont make love to me. He rather masturbate than make love. I am so frustrated I don't know what to do. I want the real thing not the sex toys.

It might be worth it for you to seek the professional assistance of a psychologist that specifically specializes in sexual concerns. The fact that your husband enjoys masturbation is not a problem as such, but if that is the replacement for sexual intercourse and intimacy between the two of you it raises flags of concern.
You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.

7
Posted by: Peter | 2011/07/29

To Mark and Gogo-this forum is for mature and responsible adults-not teenagers[or perhaps adults with a teenage brain]
It may be a good idea for the administrators of this site to block your access to it, as you either have not read,or understood [or are incapable of understanding] the rules of the forum.
Remember,anything on the internet can be traced, and quite easily too[but then I suppose its not easy to sue a juvenile, who doesn''t have more than a few cents to his name either.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: seselu | 2011/07/21

it is happening to me. i prefer masturbating than sex i dont know why the pleasure differ.

Reply to seselu
Posted by: Kim | 2011/07/21

Mark and Gogo, For your information. I''m not a regular blogger, i hardly get on this site, therefore if you cant assist please spare meyour insults. If thats how operate on this site, then thank you, this is the last thing I need.
By the way questions that sound stupid to you might not be the case for the person who posted. It only shows that you have no respect for other people. The fact that we cant easily trace you it doesn''t mean you have to be disrespectful to other people.

To the Sexologist - Thank you very much for your response, very much appreciated!!

Reply to Kim
Posted by: Gogo | 2011/07/21

I fully agree with mark, there are lot of stupid question that are being asked by one idiot

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: mark | 2011/07/21

Someone 1 is messing with u guys brains,and for those that are replying u guys are a bunch of fools.

Reply to mark
Posted by: Tim | 2011/07/20

How old are you?

Reply to Tim
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/20

Reply to Sexologist