Question
Posted by: Lydia | 2011-04-19

is he justified?

I''m seeing this guy for less then a month and i can''t stand his smoking habbit - i mean i start smelling like him after a while and it drives me crazy not to mention that i sneeze and cough cos i''m asthmatic - i told him that i smell like him and my friends and fam also pick it up - he''s upset about it and hasn''t called me since? is he justified in it? besides i was going to be a bit lax even though it is like kissing an ashtray...

I know what you mean, and am surprised you continued to see him. As an asthmatic he would genuinel be really bad for your health. he has no justification whatoever to feel miffed that you don't enjoy being seriously damaged by his choice of addiction. Let him kiss his own ashtrays.
I could never form a relationship with a smoker. Or, come to think of it, with someone who painted her toenails. ( though the dangers of second-hand nail varnish are not so high ).

3
Posted by: jskr | 2011-04-19

If your requirements for a dating a man is that he is a non-smoker, then why did you start dating a smoker? Smoking is an addiction for him, but simply an inconvinience for you. I was a smoker, and if I was in his situation I would also not want to waste my time with someone who had an issue with it.

Reply to jskr
Posted by: reza | 2011-04-19

painted toe nail LMAO....
guys don''t like it when a girl tells them what to do early in a relationship....

Reply to reza