Posted by: me | 2009-09-13

is he into someone else?

hi. this may sound childish and like I' m insecure.
when I met my boyfriend at work, there was another woman that I thought kinda liked him.her n I however never got along.and the bf knew this.we both left company.9 months later I hear she asked his mate 4his mail address and they exchanged words a month after he left.
I found her contact details on his laptop and confronted him.
he " forgot"  to tell me.
I don' t get it.he knew then that I didn' t trust her. I asked him numerous times if he' d heard from her and he denied it every single time.
am I being paranoid?he is actually very loyal
(although I,v never caught him or had reason to think otherwise
we just shared our 2nd year anniversary
she added him on facebook but doesn' t add me. she leaves the odd comment on his status updates that doesn' t sound like a n acquaintance to me.

Well, insecure, anyway. Maybe he just didn't see the contact with her as important enough to remember to tall you ? You THOUGHT she liked him, and apparently there was no particular reason to believe he liked her.
I think facebook does more harm than good, but doesn't it work so that she can add him without much effort ? Did it need his permission ? Would he have done that, knowing you could check i9t ( its hardly private ) ?

Posted by: almost mad | 2009-09-17

was your boyfrined and this chick friends at work? If they were then it could explain why she wanted his email addy. If not, then she is up to no good. tell him to be straight with you. Ask hinm if she has a thing for him, and if he feels the same. end of story.

Reply to almost mad