Question
Posted by: stupid girl | 2008/09/23

Is he interested in me at all?

I like this guy and we became quite close. Sometimes we do couple stuff. e.g. movies but then other time he doesn' t like it if i kiss him in public. I slept with him once and since we only speak sometimes and only saw each other briely today.

But then at other times he will hold my hand when we are out so now i' m confused. he' ll call me late at night when he is stressed out cos he does not have other people to turn to but then he won' t call me even once during the weekend except on Sunday afternoon.

I think this guy wants to have his cake and eat it too. I should walk away right?

Right. Keep your cake to yourself

4
Posted by: stupid girl | 2008/09/24

Thanks, the answer to the first three questions is no and to the last one, every fibre of my being is screaming that i should walk away.

Reply to stupid girl
Posted by: BTDTGT | 2008/09/23

Hey stupid girl

The same thing happened to me. It took me 2 years to get rid of this person in my life (luckily i realised after a month what it was about but he still hung around for years after I told him to get lost!)

Don' t make the same mistake.

Ask yourself these questions:
1. Has he introduced you to his friends and family?
2. When he has an important event (like a wedding) will he take you as his partner?
3. Does he court/pursue you?
4. What does your intiution say?

Good luck.

There are PLENTY of fish in the sea.

:-)

Reply to BTDTGT
Posted by: Babe | 2008/09/23

I luv CS' s reply - so dubbelsinnig

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Maria | 2008/09/23

Right.

Reply to Maria