Question
Posted by: Khaya | 2010/01/20

is he in danger?

My cousin just confided on me that he doesnt get erected and even he does it doest last only for few seconds and he cant get it up again untill after two weeks.he says he is always tired,his body is sore and he has mild headaches. what could it be?

Your cousin needs to go to a doctor and have a check up ASAP. Erection problems can be an early warning sign of severe health problems and so this needs to be checked out. Tell him he must tell the doctor about his erectile problems - this will ensure that the doctor checks certain important health aspects.

3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/25

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: buddie | 2010/01/21

What age is he, that can also be his prostate busy packing up, as Whena said he must get to a docter fast.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Whena | 2010/01/21

Tell your cousin to go to a DR urgently.The symptoms may be that of a more serious underlying disease.

Reply to Whena