Posted by: Gigi | 2012-07-31

Is he hiding something?

I just got back with the father of my child. We have been talking a lot lately, constructive discussions. He seemed committed to us, until this weekend. He was supposed to visit us, but all of a sudden He was not taking our / my calls. I got worried, today I checked his employer to find out if he is at work but he was not. My friend offered to call him using another phone, guess what he responded and he was fine. My question is does this guy really need to commit to us? It seems as if I am pushing him to do something that he is not ready to do. Honest opinions are welcomed.

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. From out here, nobody can tell you. But he really doesn't sound like someone actually ready to commit to a relationship. Why would he disappear and ignore your calls ?